Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas time is here


Ok, the reason that I titled this blog Ready, Set, Go, was not because my first entry was about a freezing race (I didn't even notice the correlation until after I posted), but because that is what I feel like the alarm clock is saying when it goes off in the morning. Here are some of the things that happened this week: Thursday night Cierra had a choir performance. They sang 5 songs about America and did a really nice job. Then on Saturday, we went to watch her perform at the Festival of Trees. She danced in one ballet number and one jazz number and she did so well! I loved watching her. She worked hard, and it really paid off; I am so proud of her. ( She's the one in the center of the pictures, with brown hair in pigtails.)


Also at the Festival of Trees, I got to see the tree put together by the Utah Home Educator's Association (UHEA). I was on the committee for it, but hadn't been able to find someone to babysit, so I couldn't help decorate. Here is what it looked like.


I am not sure how much it got, but it did sell, and I was very glad to see that. So, Christmastime is here, and we have another very busy week. Ready, Set, Go!

1 comment:

Amber said...

What a busy time of year! I love it and miss the Christmas Tree Festival that looks like a lot of fun. Your kids are adorable.