Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dancing Girls and Milk Moustaches


Last Thursday, my beautiful girls had their first dance recital. They did so well, and I don't think I have ever been so proud. In my prejudice state of mind, I would have to say that they were, by far, the most beautiful dancing princesses ever. Her are some pictures that I took at their rehearsal and before and during the recital.Thank you to those who came to support and cheer them on! Go Starz Unlimited!



On to Brock: I had to take a picture of him too, but I couldn't get him to look at the camera, so I told him to flex like Superman, and that kinda worked.




A couple of weeks ago, we had chocolate shakes. Check out the moustache on him. He cracks me up.

1 comment:

{leah} said...

Brocks mustach is so funny!!! And you're right, your girls are very pretty. I'm sure they did great!!