Sunday, May 4, 2008

Disneyland day 2


Our second day at Disneyland started with a Magic Morning. We were let into the park an hour before it opened, and we were the first ones to get on Snow White. I think we were also the first ones on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. The kids definitely loved Fantasyland, especially Dumbo the Flying Elephant, which I can't stand, so I took pictures.

The carousel too.
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride; the kids really liked steering the cars. I think Breein actually thought she was controlling her adventure.

Yes, I went on the teacups. It's a classic, you have to go on it at least once. Of course, Brant emphasized the nauseousness by spinning it as fast as it would go. Making me dizzy just thinking about it. But, the kids thought it was great!









Next up were the princesses. Need I say more? (Look closely at Brock's face. I am almost sure he enjoyed Cinderella and Belle more than the girls.)

Cierra and Breein got to be our navigators and watch for alligators on the Story Book Canal Boats.



With Mary Poppins, Bert, and the Penguin (note the my favorite movies list)

Cierra is lucky enough to sneak a hug from Mickey Mouse as he was leaving the area.

Breein posing for us on the train.






Brock's favorite ride: Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters. It was actually pretty fun.



By Splash Mountain, my favorite ride (besides It's a Small World, which was closed)









At the end of the day we went back to the hotel to eat dinner in the restaraunt there. This is what happened to Breein.

4 comments:

laura said...

Carolyn, what a sweet family you have. It looks like you had a great time at Disneyland.

Amber said...

Oh it looks like you guys are having so much fun!!! I wish we were there too we love Disneyland. Keep on posting more pictures it is so fun to see the joy in your kids faces!! Have fun.

{leah} said...

Carolyn it looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm glad the kids liked it (and I'm sure you and Brant did too) I love all the pictures you got of the kids.

Willow Dawn said...

Carolyn, looks like tons of fun! You're awesome for keeping it a suprise! In the future, I live in Overton and probably will for awhile if you ever want to save on hotel money we board for free and would love to have you stay over!