Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last day of Disneyland

One of the most fun things (I think) that we did was the Lilo and Stitch character breakfast. It was the day before Brock's birthday, so we celebrated that while we were there.


Here he is blowing out his candle.And here he is enjoying his cake.

Here is Breein learning how to hula from Lilo.









Playing games with Stitch.

Breein's birthday present to Brock.

We finally got a picture with Goofy.


With Ariel







Last character of the trip. Brock was asleep.



Did you know Disneyland has a petting zoo?
Brock driving the bumper cars again.






And here we are waiting for my all-time favorite, the Electrical Light Parade. Still great, even though they have changed it some from when I was a kid, and my kids loved it just as much as I do.
After the parade we went back to the hotel for the last time. And here is the most peaceful picture we have from the trip.

No comments: