Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Disneyland, day 3

Day 3 started with Toontown.


Sometimes I think this is where the kids belong. (Notice Breein posing in the background. She started posing for almost every picture, and most of them are funny and a little too exaggerated.)



They loved the houses of the characters.










Got to see Pluto.

We chased Goofy around for a few minutes and stood in a couple of makeshift lines , but he kept moving before we could snap a picture. Finally, I got tired of following him around and just took this one. That is obviously not my child, but at least maybe the kids will remember that I tried?



I don't like this picture. Why did I have to have my eyes closed? But, it is the only one of all of us in the same picture the entire trip. And the only one with Mickey.
We do have this cute one of the kids with him.Don't ask me who Brock is smiling at.

Cierra and Breein in front of Chip and Dale's treehouse.
And driving a toon car.


Hopefully this was a wishing well.I am not sure what Brock is doing.
I like this statue.



Cierra liked this enlarged artist's sketch.







The last thing that we did Wednesday was see the Pixar Play Parade, which was a lot of fun. Brock says this is his favorite picture.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Your kids are so adorable. Breein and Brock are hilarious!! Next time I think you need to take me with so I can hang out with the kids so you and Brant can go on the rides you want.

Amber said...

Oh it looks like so so much fun I want to be there!! Glad you all had a great time.