Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Disneyland, day 4

Thursday was a warm day. We started in California Adventure Park.


The first ride we went on was the Raging Rapids. I took the girls on first (poor Brock wasn't tall enough). I loved it, the girls hated it. This is what we looked like when we got off. I think Breein and I got the worst of it. Great ride for a hot day, but make sure you wear pants that don't fall down when wet.

.

Then Brant got a turn. He didn't get as wet, but I got this picture of him on the ride that turned out pretty well.





Then we went to the Redwood Creek Trail, and the kids really enjoyed that. They had rope nets for climbing, slides, and a zip line.





They also had this little creek, and I love this picture of Brock holding up his shorts in ankle deep water.








Flik's Fun Fair was a big hit, just right for the little ones. Here are some pictures from that.




Breein in another silly pose.



Brock the firefighter.


Cierra surfing?




The last ride of the day was another dizzy one, so I took pictures again. Here are Brant and Brock. I couldn't get the girls.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Brock is so funny. I love that picture. I still want to go with you next time.